Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Birthday Month: {Birthday Balloon Wreath}


Both of my kids were born in August.

The. Hottest. Month. Of. The. Year. 

And we're not really sure when the cat's birthday is, so we just made it in August too.

Therefore, I have renamed August as "Birthday Month." I kinda like the idea of making a new wreath for each month (it keeps me on my toes), so I made a unisex balloon wreath for our month-long fiesta.

Close-up. Fabric & paint. Yes, I smudged it a bit:


I'll be linking up here.

6 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to make one of these since I saw one like it on How Does She. I love it, so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I made a balloon wreath last month for my bf's kids birthday. It was the talk of the party! lol I love how you added the bunting to it!

    Chrissy visiting from formamas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute and so clever!


    I would love if you would link up at Blog Stalking Thursday!
    http://thecraftyblogstalker.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-stalking-thursday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo cute! I might have to make one to put up at party time~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! I was also born in August. I can never remember wearing long sleeves or pants *ever* on my birthday, LOL.

    I'm hosting my *first ever* link party tomorrow - it opens tonight at 5:00 EDT in a couple hours. I'd love for you to come by and link this up... maybe in honor of my birthday too, LOL! :)

    Happy to be your newest follower ~ Adrianne
    happyhourprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love b-day parties at our house too. :)

    What a super fun wreath. I would love for you to hop over and share it on my mommy solution meme.

    http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2011/08/the-mommy-club-share-your-resources-and-solutions-3/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...