Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's All in the Packaging

I never really considered myself a good wrapper, but I am getting better. I'm going to my friend's baby shower today and it is at one of my favorite tea houses, so I'm super excited! Seriously, I never knew how girly I was until the last couple of years. The thought of getting dolled up and going to lunch with the girls is thrilling!

So, start with a homemade card (cut with my Silhouette):

I made the baby a personalized toy bucket to put all his gifts in:

And then I figured I better make one for the big brother too:

I placed the green bucket in the blue one, filled it up with gifts and then added some of the same ribbon I used on the card. Voila!

I will be linking up to the Pretty Packages Party at The Blackberry Vine on Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. love that this is not only adorable but useful too! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up your adorable bucket gift to the Pretty Packages Party. I featured you this week, feel free to come pick up a button.
    smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a lovely gift idea. I'm sure big brother was so happy to be included!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...