Friday, March 4, 2011

Feature Fridaze

I know I took the last couple of weeks off, but I'm back and ready to feature some great crafts! 

First, I found this Hair Bow Holder Lamp from Rebecca at This Present Life. Not only is this an adorable idea, but I love her mission behind her blog. She's striving to "be present and just exist" in her life. I lesson I sometimes need to learn! And I love the milkware base!


Check out these Silhouette Shoe Shapes from Jaime at Her Hobby. She used her Silhouette to cut 2 halves of a butterfly and then put them in her daughter's shoes. What an awesome idea to help her little one remember which foot goes in which shoe!


Isn't this a beautiful Envelope Clutch with Ruffles? It's from Jessica at Me Sew Crazy, but I found it when it was featured on The Girl Creative. The mixture of patterns is so pretty, and I love the little peek of ruffle fabric. I have to get my hands on some!

It's been a week since I first saw this Rainbow Wreath from Wendy at Ramblings from the Sunshine State, and I've thought of it every day since. What can I say? It's the perfect blend of color, cuteness, and spring-time cheer!

Great job ladies! Please grab a button!


Fast Daze




3 comments:

  1. Liz! Love your blog! Im just starting out making stuff and loving it! Next goal is start sewing again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...