Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Egg Specimen Shirt

I love the specimen art I've been seeing, and I thought about turning this into one, but decided on a shirt for Kiki instead!

I had some leftover fabric squares that looked a bit Easter-Eggy, so I just cut them into egg shapes and appliqued them on a t-shirt! With some of the extra scraps I made a cute flower.

(I apologize for the awfully dark pictures. It has been nothing but cold and rainy--and very unmotivating--all week)


Isn't she cute?



I'll be linking up to these great parties!

4 comments:

  1. hiya , how cute is kiki ? love the eggs and the flower is gorgeous , the hair ribbons just finish it off ,great idea and tutorial , tfs , i am visiting from someday crafts and am your newest follower maybe you will pop by mine and follow too
    www.emilysnan.blogspot.com
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute, and cute!!! I love it! And she is completely adorable!!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...