Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Few Things I Forgot & a Winner!

I'm in the middle of a lot of projects at the moment, so I don't really have much to share today. I feel like I've been sitting on this pictures for a time just like this!

This is a rocket pillow I made for Finn for Christmas. Perfect for his space room! The pattern is from a great book called One Yard Wonders.


These are the scarves I made for the whole family at Christmas. The first three are from Living with Punks and the
the final one (mine) I made with leftover quilting scraps. I've gotten a lot of complements on it!


I'm a little addicted to making these frames lately. We always get a certain portrait package at Christmas and it comes with a 10" x 13" picture that I never hang because I don't have a big enough frame. I made this one for it to go on my entry table. The fabric flower is made from leftover quilt batting scraps.


And finally I made a frame for Finn's room. Another space-themed entry.


And I am very happy to announce that the winner of the Valentine picture frame is Crystal from Our Path Thru Life! I will be contacting you for your info so I can get your frame out to you in time for V-Day!

By the way, I am raising money through the OKC Rock-N-Bowl for Junior Achievement. This is a great organization that helps prepare youth for the real world by educating them about finance and economics. If you would like to donate I have a widget on the right-side of my blog. I guarantee that your money will go to a great organization!


I am sharing this on a great blog:



A Craft A Day




7 comments:

  1. The rocket pillow is so cute! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so making me wish I could sew! Love that rocket pillow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pillow! That's awesome!!! Come visit me some time at SSB!

    http://superstinkyboys.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pillow is awesome! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet rocket pillow! Those scarves look adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those scarves are really awesome...(loved the punk ones too and posted about them when she first put them up). I am diggin scarves and love the idea of a scrap one (cause i'm a hoarder and have tons of scraps! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...